Annieglass is as durable as it is beautiful!
"My very first large order came from the Post Ranch in Big Sur, California for the Sierra Mar restaurant," recalls Annie Morhauser. "I was petrified from the very beginning that the owner would call, wishing to return it. He did call about six months later. Not to return his glassware, but to tell me that I had made a terrible mistake. He was used to placing orders to replace chipped china and glassware from everybody but me. He assured me that until I made something more fragile, I wouldn't be getting replacement orders from any restaurants!"
Annieglass takes its shape in a fiery kiln, draped over a ceramic mold at melting temperature and permanently fusing the precious metal and color into the glass and assuring a tarnish free and chip resistant product of the utmost quality.
- Annieglass is dishwasher safe when used with a mild detergent.
- Dry with a soft cloth to guard against hard water and mineral deposits.
- Avoid any sort of polishing compound for silver, gold or brass.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners or materials.
- Annieglass is not recommended for oven or microwave use